Product Marketing Intern
Oxone.io is a cloud-based applications suite for business, covers from Marketing, CRM to HR and ERP functions. Our product portfolio gives everything a company needs to run day-to-day operations and grow business for the long-term.
As a Product Marketing Intern
Work closely with Oxone product team to support a variety marketing programs, including, but not limited to, product awareness, go to market strategy, channel strategy and execution, positioning and messaging, collateral, and social media.
What you will do ...
- Analyze customer data to prioritize outreach programs and campaigns
- Prepare customer-facing marketing materials (Product guideline, web content, direct mail, etc.)
- Support product launches by developing content to educate internal and external audiences about these new product features
- Create and execute inbound marketing campaigns (SEO, PPC, Email marketing, etc.) promoting marketing assets and product news
- Innovate new social media campaign techniques and develop best practices
Must have ...
- Current enrolled or graduates as BS or MS degree in Marketing, Business, or related Engineering majors
- Strong research and analytic skills
- Highly organized and self-driven
- High written and verbal communication skills in team settings
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Writing proficiency required, experience in copywriting preferred
Nice to have
Close to the perfection ...
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Experience in data analysis
- Experience in copywriting and marketing research
- Experience speaking with customers, partners and prospects
- Experience in the high-tech industry
A good job in a young and dynamic team
- Ability to start asap as part time and full time in summer of 2018 preferred.
- Opportunity to apply for full-time employment after successful completion of internship